Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Display boards (100cm wide by 200cm high) will be available.
- Your Abstract Number will be mounted on the top of the board.
- The poster should be measured within horizontally 90cm and vertically 120cm.
- There will be no printing service available, please print your poster in advance.
- Title of the paper, author names and affiliations centered at the top of the poster.
- The text of your presentation should be visible from 3 feet away.
- Use a large font (20 point or larger) for the primary text, and an even larger font for headings.
- In order to ensure a high-quality presentation, all poster materials must be in printed form.
Mounting and Removal
- Presenting authors are required to set up the poster at the designated hours (see below), using the adhesive tape provided onsite.
- Authors who wish to keep their posters should remove them during the suggested poster removal period. The organizer shall dispose all posters left after the poster removal time.